Friday, February 18, 2011

Help me Target {Christian Dior Spring for little girls}

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Target, can you hear me????

I am fully aware that the quality wouldn't be the same if you were to create the same look as in the above pieces but I am also aware that your price point would be a little more in-line with what I am looking to spend on my very active kids that grow really really fast. Please if you were to recreate a watercolor dress or a a dress with a HUGE bow I would be impressed.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. - Aren't those polka dots and colors so great for Spring and Summer?

{All of the above photos from the current line of the Christian Dior little girls collection}

Source: http://vivafullhouse.blogspot.com/2011/02/help-me-target.html

Naomi Watts Chelsea Handler Suri Cruise Jennifer Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment