Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I want to go to Austin

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you are like me then you have a great love of travel and an appreciation of really cool hotels. I've had my eye on the Hotel Saint Cecilia in Austin for a couple of years and was really excited to see the above photographs taken by the duo lioninoil. To see more of lioninoil's work go here. I like how they describe themselves as having experience in graphic design, architecture, photography and web design..what a great combo.

Source: http://vivafullhouse.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-want-to-go-to-ausstin.html

Torrie Wilson Hayden Panetierre megan fox Natalie Portman

No comments:

Post a Comment