Friday, March 2, 2012

Did you get some Wu?


So did any of you get your hands on some Wu over the weekend? I for some reason thought my 
Target opened at 9am, so I didn't wake up until 8:30 only to find it opened at 8AM! I finally got there around 9:30am, but by then all the dresses were pretty much gone. The only sizes that were left were size 12 and 14. I did manage to score the striped navy and red top, which I had my eyes on ever since I saw the lookbook. I also bought the light pink polka-dot blouse and a yellow top. 

I headed to another Target store this morning (just to try my luck) but the floral print skirt I wanted was only left in a size 10 and 12. There was however a couple of other tops in size Small, Medium and Large left. Did any of you buy anything? Let us know what you got? 



Source: http://www.vivafashionblog.com/2012/02/did-you-get-some-wu.html

megan fox Natalie Portman Katie Holmes Penelope Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment