Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lea Michele Is No Goody Two-Shoes

I�ve done a lot of things.
I�ve done a lot of things.


Glee
�s Rachel Berry is a goody two-shoes. She doesn�t have tattoos and wouldn�t make out with Ashton Kutcher. Lea Michele, however, has no qualms about walking on the wild side.


In a new interview with Prestige magazine, the 25-year-old star confessed that she has 14 (yes, FOURTEEN!) tatts and has done a lot worse things than make out with Ashton.

Speaking about kissing New Year�s Eve co-star Ashton in the film, Lea said:
I come from Broadway. I�ve done a lot of things. Thats childs play compared to some of the stuff that I�ve done.�


The star does however, claim that she can also be ordinary and boring. �I also do come home every single night and watch reality TV with my cat,� she said. 

Source: http://galaxieblog.com.my/blog/permalink.asp?id=5368

whitney port cheryl burke Salma Hayek Candice Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment