Thursday, July 14, 2011

Gucci Mane Talks Tattoo, Tour After Leaving Prison

Filed under: , ,


Getty Images

Finally released from jail on Friday (July 8), after receiving a misdemeanor battery charge for pushing a woman from a moving car, Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane has given his first interview regarding his future plans and recent face tattoo.

In an interview with Karmaloop TV, the 'Ferrari Boyz' rapper explained that his first order of business was to record more hits.

"I got out like a day ago. First thing I did, I just got my feet planted on the ground. Went back to the studio, banged out about five records," Gucci said. "I got some great writing done, I got some new hits that people need to wait on."

Source: http://www.theboombox.com/2011/07/14/gucci-mane-talks-tattoo-tour-after-being-released-from-prison/

Naomi Watts Chelsea Handler Suri Cruise Jennifer Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment