Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd cover GQ this month ahead of...





Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd cover GQ this month ahead of their upcoming film, ?Wanderlust.?

The photos, shot by photographer Terry Richardson, show the co-stars in some sexy poses.

Aniston also took the time to talk babies, her boyfriend and marriage.

Jennifer Aniston on pregnancy rumors? �

?I?m not having triplets. Not having twins. Nor am I having one baby. [lifts up sweater and gestures to belly; it appears flat] I did not elope? You heard it here. I?m not knocked up now.?

Jennifer Aniston on recently turning 40?.�

?Forty?s great!? [GQ: Is it?] ?Oh, my God, my thirties blew! Forties are great.?

Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd on whether any of the issues in the film resonated with them?

Paul: ?I think most marriages, mine included, you?re constantly tending the garden, constantly working at it.?

Jennifer: ?It?s a growing, literally living thing. There?s going to be growing pains, there?s going to be awkward moments?your lanky phase, your pimpled phase. I think that?s the beauty of a relationship. But if the road starts to??

Paul: ??diverge??

Jennifer: ??and one person is growing this way and the other is growing that way? Sometimes that can happen and you can stay together, and sometimes you can?t.?
MORE FROM GQ:

Source: http://feeds.foxnews.com/~r/foxnews/entertainment/blog/~3/EjIEjjOPHPo/17612596734

nicki minaj Carmen Sandiego Cheryl Burke Sarah Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment