Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lily Collins' Mirror Mirror Prank

Landing the role of Snow White in the movie Mirror Mirror is thus far, Lily Collins� biggest achievement in her acting career and Lily admits that at first, she couldn�t believe was chosen for the part.


"If this is someone's idea of a joke, it's not funny"


In an interview with Hello magazine, Lily revealed that she was quite angry as she felt it was a prank when she was informed that she�d got the role. She said: "It was April Fool's Day, so when I got to the phone call I thought someone was playing a prank on me." However, upon discovering that the call was real Lily �burst into tears and started screaming. It's a role of a lifetime!"

It is the role of a lifetime indeed, considering that Lily�s had to work alongside Julia Roberts. "It's a dream come true to be acting with Julia. While we were filming she'd be really mean to me" but "when the director would yell �cut�, she'd come straight over to me and say, 'I'm so sorry. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. Are you OK?' She's the sweetest woman."

Mirror Mirror will open in cinemas here on 29th March 2012. Be sure to catch it!

Source: http://galaxieblog.com.my/blog/permalink.asp?id=5330

Natalie Portman Katie Holmes Penelope Cruz nicki minaj

No comments:

Post a Comment