Wednesday, February 15, 2012

the match game

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

When I saw the above space with the yellow faceted mirror I really wanted to find a faceted mirror of my own. The room was recently features in Veranda Magazine and was designed by Kirsten Kelli. After I pinned it I immediately came across the picture with the girl in the yellow shirt and thought...hmmm that's a great match. I had so much fun with it that I made a game and found as many as I could within a few minutes from my desktop that I felt were a good match. I know if somebody made a real life tangible match card game out of fashion and interiors I'd be first in line to purchase it;-)

Also I am very attracted to similar silhouettes in fashion apparently....sleeves and higher necklines.

{Images} 1- Veranda Magazine scanned by me, 2 - Extra Petite, 3 - here, 4 - zara , 5 - Eddie Ross, 6 - Pinterest, 7 - here , 8 - ASOS, 9- here, 10- here, 11- here, 12-here, 13 - here

Source: http://vivafullhouse.blogspot.com/2011/12/match-game.html

Sarah Michelle Naomi Watts Chelsea Handler Suri Cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment