Tuesday, April 19, 2011

American Idol recap: rock 'n' roll

From Sarah Kelber Janell:

Before I tell you what Steven Tyler is wearing tonight, I want to have a sit-down, homey, fireside chat with you all.

You see, this is the first show I've recapped that people on the internet have real opinions about (apparently you guys thought "True Beauty" was just a fluff show! When it was all about inner beauty, the total opposite of fluff! Go back and read the archives [I think somewhere I insult Spaniards] and you'll see).

Anyway, since people who aren't related to me watch "American Idol" and read the recaps, I've tried to keep my opinions, well, subdued. I don't want to come down too harshly on the contestants, because what do I know about music? Nothing! Really! But some of the comments from last week had differing opinions, and I agreed with a lot of the criticism you guys shared (thanks for sharing, by the way!). So I'm going to try to get real, tonight. You know, for me for you.

Source: http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/realitycheck/blog/2011/04/american_idol_recap_rock_n_roll.html

Claire Forlani Meg Ryan Amber Tamblyn Ali Larter

No comments:

Post a Comment