Friday, April 29, 2011

{A San Francisco Cottage Rental}

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

When looking for a place to stay in California I came across the above rental cottage in San Francisco. It is pretty spot on with so many of the trends. I'd be up for staying in a well decorated cottage in San Francisco. I wonder who decorated this space?

Sorry some of the photos are blurry but the photos that I snagged were just too tiny. I have a request for larger photos so we'll see if my request is granted.

If you are interested in staying in this space when you go to San Francisco next then go here for the details.

Source: http://vivafullhouse.blogspot.com/2011/04/san-francisco-cottage-rental.html

Bethanie Mattek Sands Annette Bening Talia Balsam Jessica Pare

No comments:

Post a Comment