Monday, May 23, 2011

Bikini Babe Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady?s Mexican Getaway

Making the most of the NFL off-season, Gisele Bundchen and husband Tom Brady packed their bags and headed to Mexico over the weekend. The Brazilian beauty looked stunning in a skimpy black bikini as she and her New England Patriots quarterback hunk took to their resort pool area for a little waterbound fun on the slides on Saturday (May 21). The south of the border excursion comes shortly after Miss Bundchen chatted with Vanity Fair about seeing herself in a slew on magazine and online pictures. The 30-year-old dished, ?Some of the times I?ll look at a photo of myself and ask ?Ugh, what?s happening?' But the most important thing for me is that I?m never looking at the pictures asking, ?Do I look pretty for my eyes,? because I am my worst critic. It?s more about, ?Did I capture what is trying to be captured???

Source: http://www.hoozie.com/bikini-babe-gisele-bundchen-tom-bradys-mexican-getaway/

Penelope Cruz nicki minaj Carmen Sandiego Cheryl Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment