Saturday, February 11, 2012

The 5 Best Chalcedony Jewelry Pieces Handmade by Brooklyn Designs

Brooklyn Designs makes handmade jewelry with quite a lot of chalcedony in it. The stone is a gorgeous seawashed looking blue, like a piece of watercolor that you can wear. I love so many pieces of Brooklyn Designs jewelry that I had to think of a theme to post about or I’d be here for hours showing you pictures of all the awesome earrings, necklaces, rings and bracelets. And I have determination, I’d do it, too! So, we’re gonna focus on chalcedony jewelry! I can feel your excitement. What did I pick to feature? Visit Brooklyn Designs for more amazing jewelry! Chalcedony Jewelry – Handmade Seafoam Chalcedony, Swarovski & Brushed Vermeil Earrings I love the honey colored crystal with the gold and then the dash of chalcedony. Link Chalcedony Vermeil Ring *Jewelry on The Secret Circle* It’s set in a east-west kind of stone setting which makes it especially unique. Worn by Britt Robertson. Related: Chalcedony Rings Link Aqua Chalcedony & Vermeil Clover Coin Charm Bracelet Perfect for cheering you up on a not-so-sunny day! Link Why do I recommend these?A Personal Review You Can Trust: Canadian Jewelry Designers: Brooklyn Designs is Feminine, Flirty and Fun Chalcedony & Vermeil Brushed … Continue reading

This post The 5 Best Chalcedony Jewelry Pieces Handmade by Brooklyn Designs is from Ring-O-Blog - Directory of Wonderful Rings - The Ring Blog Main site: Ring-O-Blog - Directory of Wonderful Rings Copyright 2011 by RingOBlog.com - Please do not scrape content.

Source: http://ringoblog.com/ring-by-type/casual-rings/chalcedony-jewelry-handmade-brooklyn-designs/

Meg Ryan Amber Tamblyn Ali Larter kate hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment