Thursday, February 9, 2012

Beauty Review: Garnier HerbaShine Color Creme


So this past weekend I decided to go back to my natural hair color, black. I had dyed my hair brown a few months back and didn't feel like heading to the salon to get my roots touched up, so decided to do it myself.  This is the second time I've dyed my hair by myself and it was super easy. After doing some quick searches on Google, I decided to give Garnier HerbaShine a try. I had tried the Garnier permanent hair color before (see review here) but liked this product soooo much better. It only takes 10 minutes and it's ammonia free, so it doesn't smell as strong as the other one.

I went with the 400 Dark Brown, since I  find that getting a shade lighter than what I'm aiming for works for me. Last time I went with Soft Black and it came out way too dark. The final hair color was just what I was looking for. It says it lasts 28 washes (unlike the permanent hair color) and costs around $9 at CVS, but you can get it for cheaper at Walmart. Here's the result:


Source: http://www.vivafashionblog.com/2012/01/beauty-review-garnier-herbashine-color.html

Talia Balsam Jessica Pare Scarlett Johansson Tina Fey

No comments:

Post a Comment