Wednesday, February 1, 2012

?Twilight? star Ashley Greene is on the cover of...









?Twilight? star Ashley Greene is on the cover of Lucky Magazine this month, opening up about where she plans to go after she retires her fangs, making out with Olivia Wilde and why she doesn?t want a serious relationship.

On making out with Olivia Wilde in her upcoming film Butter: ?It wasn?t that awkward,? Greene says. ?It?s the same idea as having to kiss a male costar and it?s not real. Olivia is such a cool chick and very professional. So we were just messing around and cracking up in between scenes, and it ended up being really fun.? She smiles. ?And now I?m the envy of every straight male everywhere!?�

On what she finds attractive in a man: ?What?s most attractive to me is someone who has the same amount of drive as I do, someone who?s equally busy,? she says. ?But I think that would be a tall order.?�

On why she doesn?t want to be distracted by a serious relationship: ?I?m so laser-focused on my career, because when you?re dealt these cards, if you don?t kind of run with it, then you?re an idiot,? she says. ?You gotta take advantage of what you?ve been given.?�

On why you won?t see her at nightclubs: ?It?s all the glitz and glamour in Hollywood, and you want to be part of it. And the deadly thing is that you meet people who do have the money and do have fame and are in a position to not spend every waking moment working toward getting a job, and it?s easy to feel like you can do it too, when really you haven?t earned it. You can either socialize or you can study you script, and luckily I learned that pretty quick!?

One her secret (and useful) talent: ?When I took the modeling classes in Florida, they had us walk in crazy heels and do the whole runway thing. And actually?? Greene says, laughing. ?That?s been very helpful, because I can walk and run in pretty much anything! And they will have you run in heels in films, as ridiculous that sounds.?

On establishing herself in Hollywood: ?Twilight has given me something to skyrocket off of,? Greene says. ?But now that it?s ending, there?s so much work to be done. And if I don?t do it then Twilight?s all I?m ever going to be known for, as great as it is.?�

On her game plan post Twilight: ?Basically I went from ?dying to get a gig? to dying to get the gig everyone wants,?? she says. ?So now I?m in this realm with a lot of highly respected actresses, which is an amazing place to be, but also kind of terrifying.?�

On finding out she?d gotten a role in ?Twilight?: ?I answered a little grumpily, but when my agent told me the news, I freaked out and called my parents?and my dad almost cried, which �was kind of cool,? she says with a big smile. ?My dad was a Marine; he doesn?t cry a lot.?

MORE FROM LUCKY:�

SEE ASHLEY GREENE?S STYLE OVER THE YEARS

15 ENGAGEMENT RINGS UNDER $1000

TOP 40 DRUGSTORE BEAUTY BUYS

TIPS TO FLATTER ANY FIGURE

WHAT YOUR SPRING SHOES SAY ABOUT YOU

(Photos: Ruven Afanador/Lucky)

Source: http://feeds.foxnews.com/~r/foxnews/entertainment/blog/~3/leayH-CmJko/16819053606

Hayden Panetierre megan fox Natalie Portman Katie Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment