Wednesday, March 16, 2011

bee's knees and honey tones

Photobucket
Photobucket
I love honey so much and in fact have a whole file on my computer devoted to just to pretty bottles of it. My latest honey quest comes in the above bottle with the red label. It is a white winter honey that is said to be from the frosty wildflower fields of the Idaho Rockies and has a creamy texture that melts like snow on the tongue. It is said to have a hint of fruit and cinnamon which happens to be ideal for scones and hot chocolate. In my life a jar full off really good honey goes a long way & is a staple. For my birthday I would not be opposed to having somebody sign me up for the honey of the month club at the Red Bee. I love that on Red Bee's site it gives the break down on how all of the different honeys taste.

I think honey toned colors also translate really well into rooms with its warm tones.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well I get the fun opportunity to go to the Parade of Homes in St. George, Utah and will be leaving ASAP. Will you be there? I am excited to see the homes Alice Lane had a hand in decorating.

Have a great weekend if I don't see you tomorrow.

Source: http://vivafullhouse.blogspot.com/2011/02/bees-knees-and-honey-tones.html

Sarah Michelle Naomi Watts Chelsea Handler Suri Cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment