Saturday, March 26, 2011

Chris Brown Finally Catches A Break

All I can say is, FINALLY!
All I can say is, FINALLY!

All the negative publicity on Chris Brown lately might have just helped his career.

Two years after "the incident" with Rihanna, Chris has been trying to rebuild his career and image. His latest album F.A.M.E is said to be heading to the No. 1 spot on the Billboard 200 charts.

If sales hold up, it would give the singer his first No. 1 album, Billboard said.

Chris had apologised for his recent outburst at TV talk show where the host quizzed him about the assault on ex-girlfriend Rihanna.

"When the interview proceeded, I was thrown off," Chris told a radio station in a new interview. "I felt like, OK, they told us this to get us on the show and exploit me. I took it very, very hard. I kept my composure throughout the whole interview...And when I got back, I just let off, like, steam in the back. I didn't physically hurt anyone. I just wanted to release the anger inside me. I felt like I worked so hard for this music."

Looks like your hard work is paying off... now just don't go screw it up again.

Source: http://galaxieblog.com.my/blog/permalink.asp?id=4238

Jessica Pare Scarlett Johansson Tina Fey Keanu Reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment