Sunday, March 27, 2011

Clean Sweep Inspiration




If you haven't seen these images of the home of Jen from Made by Girl, then you might be living under a blog rock because she has done such a fab job, pics of her home have popped up everywhere. I love them too much not to post them myself, and I'm in huge need of some interior inspiration. Not just any interior inspiration, but inspiration for what I actually want in my own home. I'm ready for a clean sweep of furniture, decor, you name it, I probably want to replace it. Except my West Elm Parsons desk (yep, Jen has the same one pictured above), I'm keeping that. I've got some exciting news coming up, and it includes a downsize, so I'll be channeling Rebecca of loving. living. small. in my search for some perfect inspiration.

Source: http://www.mimiandmegblog.com/2011/03/clean-sweep-inspiration.html

Lindsay Lohan Torrie Wilson Hayden Panetierre megan fox

No comments:

Post a Comment